Microbiome Events Around the World
- This event has passed.
Microbiome Movement – Oncology Response Summit
July 22, 2019 - July 24, 2019
The inaugural Microbiome Movement – Oncology Response Summit has been established to improve your understanding on how to translate microbiome-oncology research from discovery settings and from retrospective clinical investigations into the routine oncology practice. This first-of-its-kind event is your opportunity to learn from the expertise of key opinion leaders from pre-clinical, translational and clinical scientists from large pharma, biotech and academia presenting the latest case studies and in-depth discussion on key topics including:
- Discover the mechanistic pathways underpinning the causality of the microbiome in cancer and consequential effects of cancer therapeutics on microbial dysbiosis
- Understand how –omics data are being integrating to inform cancer clinical decision making
- Investigate translational applications of the microbiome in cancer 1) to improve clinical safety outcomes, 2) as a validated biomarker to predict patient response and 3) as an LBP monotherapy or adjuvant to enhance therapeutic efficacy (particularly in the context of immunotherapy)
- Explore the nutritional interventions for cancer treatment and prevention
- Harness clinical experience to establish gold standards for cancer clinical trials incorporating the microbiome as a measurable endpoint
- Uncover how to integrate the microbiome into existing oncology medical practice and drug development infrastructures
Receive an exclusive 20% discount on your registration when quoting VIP Code 13017MBT.