Microbiome Events Around the World
- This event has passed.
Microbiome Movement – Maternal & Infant Health Summit
May 22, 2019 - May 24, 2019
The inaugural Microbiome Movement – Maternal & Infant Health Summit has been established to improve your understanding of the fundamental maternal-infant microbiome mechanisms of action and advance translation of this causality into evidence-based and clinically validated therapeutic, nutritional and preventative solutions that will configure healthy foundations of the microbiome within the first 1000 days of life. This first-of-its-kind event is your opportunity to learn from the expertise of key opinion leaders from large pharma, biotech and academic research institutes presenting the latest case studies and in-depth discussion on key topics including:
- Discovering the causal relationships between the maternal-infant microbiome and disease onset
- Exploring different therapeutic products that restore the infant microbiome, as well as treat and prevent disease
- Discussing study design for investigation of the microbiome in maternal and pediatric settings
- Understanding the role of the maternal microbiome in preterm birth and infant health outcomes
- Optimizing –omics and realizing how to integrate these data with novel pre-clinical modelling to generate clinically meaningful results
- Explaining regulatory processes for IND-approved products targeting maternal and infant populations
- Addressing public health, economic and educational considerations for commercializing microbiome-based products for mothers and infants
Receive an exclusive 20% discount on your registration when quoting VIP Code 13005MBT.